Learn by doing inspiring work
Ontime is on a mission to revolutionise customer communication for thoughtful and strategic business goals. Here you’ll have to opportunity to be working with enterprise class business process automation, robotics, SaaS business models, multiple industry specific cases, along with a team of talented, growth-focused individuals.
So, make a smart career move into the world of innovative mobile communications.
Sales Executive (Finnish) - Closed
On-Time etsii uutta myyjää riveihinsä kiihdyttämään kasvua. Olemme suomalainen B2B SaaS yritys, joka auttaa yrityksiä aktivoimaan asiakkaitaan oikeaan aikaan, oikeassa kanavassa ja oikealla sisällöllä. Suomessa meihin luottaa jo esimerkiksi LähiTapiola, IF ja Säästöpankki.
What you can expect from us
...and the cherry on the top:
Guaranteed increase of your Employee Value
Boosting your career trajectory with combined experience from automation, robotics, SaaS business models, and growth-focused start-up mentality will guaranteed increase your employee value.
Additionally, each of us has a plan and a budget for learning and personal development that supports your growth.
Building More Than Just a Better Platform
Our story began in 2013, when one of our founders needed to conduct a poll for an NGO he was involved with...
Who is Backing Us?
Every Startup needs strong supporting forces. Get introduced to ours.
Finnish Business Angels Network board member, a technology freak
- An investor in 30 start-up companies that mainly focus on B2B SaaS business operations
- Finnish Business Angel of the Year 2019
- Former Deputy CEO of MedGroup, one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in Finland
“Ali provides us with top expertise and experience in the management of rapidly expanding business operations. We also acquired a vast amount of industry-specific expertise for B2B SaaS business operations and in the healthcare sector, experience in the arrangement of funding required for growth, as well as direct contacts to major Finnish capital investors.” Teemu Valkonen, CEO, Ontime.
an investor, an influencer, and a serial entrepreneur
- Paytrail founder and a pioneer in online payment solutions
- Woimet and Flashnode CEO
- An investor in disruptive B2B SaaS companies on a growth track
- Head of jury in Kasvu Open, a coaching and acceleration programme for growth companies
Chairman of the Board
- Board member professional and an experienced, practical angel investor with a portfolio divested in mainly IT, health, clean tech and food tech
- Co-founder of six companies
- Over 25 years of experience in serial entrepreneurship and business
“With his wide social network and quick wit for business opportunities, Vesa can see the big picture almost instantly, and how practical difficulties can be solved fast.” Teemu Valkonen, CEO, Ontime
CEO & Business Coach, Angel investor, Board member professional.
- According to Talouselämä magazine, one of the 35 stars of the business world; the promising young entrepreneurs in Finland.
- Founder of Dot Design, listed as one of the most successful businesses in Central Finland, and the most successful in its domain
"Kati offers strong expertise in creating and executing brand and marketing communication strategies for BtoB and BtoC businesses, productizing new services." Teemu Valkonen, CEO, Ontime
Our Code of Conduct
A new industry, especially one of our communication channels call-robotics includes some aspects to which the standards of other sectors cannot be directly applied. What we do is closely linked to factors associated with privacy, personal data protection, information security, and ethical considerations. Often, our operations include a conversation about questions like customer experience and reputation. As pioneers of change, we carry a responsibility for taking these issues into account and thinking about what kind of society we want to build for future generations.